How to “Mirror” Mac’s Audio to your TV?
~ Please follow this guide
How to “Mirror” Mac’s Audio to your TV?Open or CloseDownload and Set Up Soundflower App:
1. Download and run the Soundflower installer:
For OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), OS X 10.12 (Sierra), or OS X 10.11 (El Capitan): Soundflower-2.0b2.dmg
For OS X 10.10 or below: Soundflower-1.6.6b.dmg
2. Double-click the PKG file.
Note: If you see a warning that Soundflower cannot be opened due to your Security Preferences, right-click or control-click over the PKG file and choose "Open", then choose "Open" again.
3. After opening the PKG file, you may see a warning message that the certificate for the installer has expired. This is normal, choose "Continue" to run through the steps.
4. Restart the computer.
5. Now Soundflower should be installed successfully, please choose “Apple Menu” > “System Preferences” > “Sound”.
6. Select the Output tab and select "Soundflower (2ch)" from the list, turn the Output volume up.
7. In the same panel, choose the Input tab, again select "Soundflower (2ch)" and turn the Input volume up. Then close the System Preferences window.
At this point, you will no longer be able to hear what is playing on your Mac since the sound output of the computer is being sent to the Soundflower app.
8. Launch the app, click the Settings button and select “Soundflower (2ch)” as Audio Device. Now your Mac’s audio can be mirrored to your TV when you start mirroring!